Friday, February 12, 2010

Why I LOVE Pampered Chef!!

I recently hostessed a Pampered Chef Cooking party and fell in LOVE with their products.  I just have to gush about a few of the products that I have tried out so far.

1. DEEP COVERED BAKER:

Why do I LOVE this baker?? 

LOVE the colour, it comes in a fabulous cranberry colour that almost matches my Cinnabar Fiestaware perfectly!  I'll definately have to buy a few more stoneware items just because of that fact, I definately DO like my kitchenware to coordinate:)

LOVE the ease of cleanup!  It came with a plastic scraper to remove all the cooked on bits and the rest washed off beautifully using just hot water.  

LOVE the cooking results!  It produced the juiciest, most perfectly browned roasted chicken that I've ever had, in only 1 1/2 hours!  I used it to make the Smothered Chicken with Garlic, check out the recipe & pic!



2. GARLIC PRESS

Why do I LOVE this garlic press??

LOVE the fact that you don't need to peel your garlic cloves!  Stick in an entire unpeeled clove and this thing presses out every last morsel of fresh garlic and leaves the skin behind!  Plus it comes with a cleaning tool to scrape off the pressed garlic and punch out any left behind in the little holes of the press.  By far the BEST garlic press that I have ever used!






Pictures courtesy of  http://www.pamperedchef.com/

2 comments:

  1. My husband was just raving about the Deep Covered Baker. So many great recipes! Glad you're enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that you love your products so much!!

    If your interested, our new Spring/Summer products are coming out in March. We can try another recipe in the Summer!! :D

    ReplyDelete