Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Passions

Here it goes...I was very hesitant to start this blog, wasn't sure what to write about, wasn't sure if anyone was really interested in what I have to say, but decided to write anyways. I was given the advice to write about "What I love"...so that's what I'll do.

What do I Love? What am I passionate about?


  • Gardening: I'm in "heaven" upon entering a gardencentre.I love to dig in the dirt..I love nothing more than to spend some good "quality time" with my plants and flowers...definate stress release for me. I'll keep you updated on the status of my garden and fabulous new additions!

  • Cooking & Baking: I love to try out new recipes and "test" them on my family, I especially love sweets. I'll keep you updated on exciting new kitchen gadgets and products and share my Fave recipes!

  • My Family: My 2 beautiful boys (3 & 8mo) and my wonderful husband. I will share my experiences as a SAHM complete with pics! (this one's mainly for the grandparents:))

  • Shopping: boy do I ever LOVE a good deal! I'll let you know where to find them! I'll also let you in on any FAB new products I come across.

  • Knitting/quilting: My projects have included an afghan, scarf & toque and am currently working on a quilt for my baby..I'll share any cool sites and patterns.

  • History: I'm a history Major, Love historical novels, museums, historic architecture..it's always been my dream to live in a big 'ol historic home with a walk up attic.

  • Home Shopping/Direct Sales: Who doesn't like to shop for great products from the comfort of their own home?? Love Pampered Chef, Epicure & Discovery Toys

So that's what I'll write about..maybe you share some of my passions...

4 comments:

  1. That wasn't so hard now was it? I knew you could do it. :)
    I also knew you could do it well.
    Have fun and let it flow. I'll be reading it.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! :) Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support! I'm very excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! watch out it's addictive, especially for the grandparents :) they start harassing you if there aren't regular updates!!! lol

    ReplyDelete