Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rested, Rejuvenated and Ready for Spring!

I have returned back home from a 3 week long vacation visiting our families in Calgary.  I took full advantage of FREE babysitting, indulged in many fabulous home cooked meals, sampled some amazing sushi and spent WAY too much money at outlet stores!!  But it was SO nice to get away for a while, get away from some of my daily responsibilities and spend quality time with friends and family.

While I was away I had time to think and have come to the conclusion that I have WAY too much on my plate.  There are so many things that I want to do and my list keeps growing! and now that it is Spring I will be adding outdoor activities to the mix.  How am I ever going to accomplish it all??  I really need to start organizing and prioritizing my life. 

One thing I realized while away was that I have been spending way too much time on my computer...don't get me wrong, I LOVE all forms of social media...twitter, facebook, email...but realistically I only really NEED to check my email once a day. 

I want to spend my time doing things that will fulfill me, things that will help clear my head and relax me.  I am looking forward to spending time outside in the fresh air playing with my children and working in my garden.  I am looking forward to getting more exercise, either outside or at the gym. 

Spring has always been my favourite season...I met the "love of my life" in the spring...I married the "love of my life" in the spring..both my children were born in the spring.  I am looking forward to a fresh new start in a fresh new season...Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment